Just remember that opening an individual and hitting save -- having done
absolutely nothing -- counts as an update in Legacy. Your modified list
may run many, many more folks than have actually been modified in any
way. You can only exit the screen with "cancel" which makes no sense, of
course, since you may have done nothing to cancel. It is a sloppy bit of
design that has been around since version 1.

Wm Voss