Hi

I read (and listened to) the the Legacy tip How to Display Conflicting
Information.
When the customize display box comes up.  The five field items are:
Birth/date/place; christening date/place; death date/place; burial date/place
cause of death appear.

I would like to change the Christening to Alt Birth like the tip says.  When I
clicked on the ... button on the christening field I get a list.  However alt
birth is not one of the options

According to the tip page it should be one of my options.  How do I get the
list to show the alt birth?

I am using Windows 7 (64 bit) as my operating system, Legacy Deluxe version
7.5.0.77 build date April 26 2011.

Thanks for your help.

Cathy Claycamp

Researching: Claycamp, Gerlach, Grindle, Magin, Mersinger, Reader, Singleton
Ask me how easy you can mail someone using SendoutCards.