I want to pass on an issue for those who might be thinking of moving to another
program.  I am attempting  to move my Legacy files to FTM for MAC via GEDCOM
and discovered an item folks might want to consider.  In using the 'Source
Writer' in lieu of the 'Basic', to enter my sources, I have discovered that the
move to FTMM considers all Source Writer entries to be errors.  Basic seemed to
transfer OK.  I do so wish that Legacy would come up with a MAC version - I
tire of using the Virtual Machine to Parallels or Fusion to run Legacy.  I love
Legacy, but ......

Bob