It seems to be some type of report font you are having the problem with
not a display on screen issue. What is the name of the report and how do
you access it. The inset bit of a list that you included does not match
any report I am familiar with though you may be using options for the
report layout that make your list different from mine. The reports for
location that I tried did use the fonts I set for data values.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.