It is a global choice that applies to everyone in the file.

If you want individual entries under different names you will have to
create and use a custom event for Baptism, Christening and Dedication
and add the appropriate event to each person. You can also modify the
list of items shown on the Family View but that is limited to 5 so you
would be able to show birth, Bapt, Chr, Dedication and Death but would
lose the option of including burial. Of course for each person only one
of the three custom events would show details.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.