From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 12:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Multimedia backup

That's because every computer has a slightly different file structure for the
documents and settings and why we encourage users to place the pictures they're
going to link to in Legacy in the appropriate sub-folder in the c:\Legacy
folder.

That way you won't have pictures go "missing" because of the difference in the
file structure.

Legacy stores the full path to the pictures in the Family File.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree