I have recently subscribed to this group again, after several
previous attempts failed to give me access to users' comments and queries..

Nothing has been received from the group at all, other than
confirmation of my subscription.

I suspect that messages are being treated as spam between
transmission and reception, or somehow being prevented for another
reason from being received by me.  No messages are making it to my
inbox or to my spam box.

I have attempted to contact Gmail to discuss this problem, but cannot
find a means of contacting them.

Can you help?  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,
Peter