It doesn't sound like it's the position of the bar icons that bothers
Jan.  She used the triple bar intentionally.  It was not knowing that
"all used fields" meant other than vital statistic fields such as
events.  Now she is looking for a way to determine where she may have
applied these sources to fields she really didn't want sourced.  I
would like to know this also.