THE CORRECT URL FOR NEW FAMILY SEARCH IS

https://new.familysearch.org/en/action/unsec/welcome

Then Register for the new FamilySearch
then complete the information for non members.

EVERYTHING is available to members and non members alike, except ordinance
information, available to members of the church only.  One new tool is the
"Discussion" box for any person listed on this site where you can open up a
dialogue with members and non members alike.

https://www.familysearch.org/ is the excellent site for ALL records ever
collected, digitized, filmed, etc. and indexed!  I am a subscriber to
Ancestry.com and I am seeing more and more of the records there available on
familysearch.org.  Census records now available are a treasure trove of data;
along with many other records from other countries, digitized or indexed and
available on familysearch.

Karen Dixon