Hi Sherry,

1.  I do have the latest build

2.  I reset the report as instructed and that creates a one page report with no
issues.

I went to report options, in the Pictures tab, I checked "Picture of Main
Person".  No problem with that report, even though it was still a one page
report.  Next I unchecked "Picture of Main Person" and checked "Event
Pictures".  That report was 2 pages with no problems.  Then I went back and
checked "Picture of Main Person" and left "Event Pictures" checked.  Here
starts the problems.  Page one is OK, page two has the vertical line all the
way done the page (this is the line that separates the Labels Father: (or
Mother etc.) from the actual name.  This page only has three lines of
information.  Page 3 is fine.

This still only seems to be happening on my father's page and I have tried
several others.

What do you think is causing this?

Thanks,
Rita in South Carolina