From: Jerry <jerrysemailgro...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hand Held Devices for Legacy

I'm using an Archos Internet tablet (10.1 inch) model (Android 2.2)
ecause it is about $200 cheaper than an IPAD and it works pretty
ell.   I'm trying a program called GedStar Pro and one called Family
ee that I transferred a gedcom to from Legacy, but I don't know if
here is one that uses a straight Legacy family file instead of having
o use a gedcom or not.   I think it is the wave of the future, though,
o it will be nice to see it fully supported as much as possible.  --Jerry