Good afternoon,

I keep my Legacy file on a portable hard drive that the micro USB port was
damaged on.  My husband has been able to pull 95% of the information that
was on that drive over on to another one, but there are some damaged
sectors.  One of the files he can't reclaim is the .RC3 file from my
database.

The question becomes: how vital is that file?  I have about ten databases,
and only two of them have a file with that extension, and it figures that
the one we can't retrieve belongs to the largest file, and my personal file
to boot.  Will the database run without it, or recreate it?

Help!

Thank you,

Maureen