Do NOT duplicate file names please. Legacy will use the first file it
finds in any of the picture folders so you could well have the incorrect
pictures displayed where the same file name is used for different
pictures in different folders and both are linked in Legacy.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.