First, with Legacy closed, go to the Legacy folder on your hard drive.
Delete the RptProbs.usr and ProbsList.usr files.  If that doesn't
help, go back to the folder, delete the two files again and then go to
the c:\Legacy\Data folder (or whichever folder you have your Family
File stored in) and delete the .PPL file (it has the same "first name"
as your Family File).  Then update to the latest build of Legacy if
you don't already have it.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support