Since you are making a book with multiple reports included you must be
using the publishing centre. In the Pub Centre the source options are
NOT specified in the individual reports.
Click on the Additional Tab then on the Source Options button to set
your source options, those will apply to every chapter/report in the
whole book.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.