That's super, Brian.  In many years of using Legacy I never noticed that
zoom option on the Name List.  Thanks!

Kirsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian/Support
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:01 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Font Size

For the left pane of the name list:
Options > Zoom > Name List

There are also options for zooming the tab list and Notes. Unfortunately
the tab lists option only applies to those tabs, like sources, family
and events which are lists. The Edit, LDS and Detail tab do not respond
to the tab lists font setting.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.