From: Lorraine
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Re: Adding Relationships to Ancestor Report; Changing
Standard Wording for "was born in"

Hi, all,

I have two quick questions that I have not been able to find the answer for in
the FAQs, that I hope someone onlist may have already worked out.

1. Is it possible to add relationships to an Ancestor Report to be printed out?
I am going to print a report for my mother, and would like to be able to let
her see immediately how she is related to each person in the report, since many
of them are cousins/aunts/uncles and not just direct line ancestors.
Complicating it is that I'm not starting with her, but rather a few generations
back. Anyone know if this is possible, without having to manually enter the
information as an event for each individual?

2. For ease of my own viewing while working, I've entered "of ---" in the birth
location field, since it is a location, even if not where the person may have
been born, it seems a logical place to me. This works for me for viewing, but
when printing the report, I end up with "He was born in of York, Yorkshire,
England." Is there any way to simply remove the "he was born in" language
before printing?  I've tried all the normal customizing spots, but to no avail.

Thanks for your help,

Lorraine
Allrelated