From: R&C Sentz
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 12:54 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re[2]: [LegacyUG] Separating Family branches

I am trying to figure out how to best separate the two sides of the family so
that I can create Gedcoms to share with the two sides of the family.  Cousins
on my father's side and on my mother's side.

It seems that it might be easier to do charts, etc. with them separated.

Is there a way to tag a the records without going into each person?  For
instance is there a "global" tag for everyone in the my father's tree,

Sent from eM Client | www.emclient.com/get