My bad.  I have filed you two together under "expert" ;)

--Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams

From: Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, August 31, 2011 5:31:02 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FGR---was: Techie DOS question

Paula,

It was Dennis who gave you the cmd procedure, but thanks for the credit Smile

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:17 PM

Nannette, Thanks for the program name.  I used the DOS command which Ron shared, but then I'm an old-schooler.

FGR - Family Group Report   It's one of the reports in Legacy.  I think when genealogy was done by hand, it was called the Family Group Sheet, and I've seen many reincarnations by various organizations.  When I started using Legacy, I used the ancestor and descendent reports (which can be over-whelming), but now I'm going through things family-by-family, so the FGR is handy.