I would print a few pages of photos at different sizes, and view them.
 From those, decide on a size you can be very happy with, and stick to
that.

Personally, I opt for no more than six photos per page. I don't want
my photos so small my viewers can't see it.  At the same time, I don't
want my photos so big it can't print on a single page either.

Just me.

Thanks.

Robert