From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tue, September 13, 2011 8:05:18 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Converting to a New File System

Wanted to just say "thanks" to whoever recently posted "picture center is great
for renaming but..." - that was lost in the shuffle of whatever the thread topic
was (in my mind) until this morning.  NOW I am moving quickly through my
get-rid-of-spaces and resize-big-files project!  Thanks so much!
 --Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn
Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams