I am sorry if I came across wrong. Since in my family I have one 3rd cousin,
that is also my 7th cousin (no siblings), and he married my 5th cousin on a
different line. And other examples. Also, my adopted children are descended
from Charlemange 47 different paths and counting. I just never have considered
noting each of the multiple paths, other than through the Legacy program.
Thank you for this gem of an idea. I will now think about this.
rICH IN la ca