From: Mike Fry <mike...@iafrica.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2011 3:10 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Date won't change and slide for more children is gone

On 2011/09/21 23:53, Beth wrote:
 I am unable to change a birth date even after I delete what is there and add
 correct date, the orginial date will pop in again and delete the new date.
> And the slide that allows more children has dissappeared.  Just not there. I
 am afraid I caused all this by trying to change an item I read on the list
 here.
I presume that you are referring to the horizontal scroll-bar at the bottom of
he Children portion of the Family tab? If not what and where - we would prefer
indow titles. If you right-click on a child's name, a context menu pops up.
lick on View and select the option that is most appropriate to you.
--
egards,
ike Fry

egacy User Group guidelines:
ttp://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
rchived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
ttp://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
rchived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:
ttp://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
nline technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
ollow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our
log (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).