List Contains "of Budds Neck" and put in what you wish in the last box - or
leave blank to delete. You need to put in the full location is you wish to
completely delete the entry.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

-----Original Message-----
From: Marnie Oakes
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 12:22 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Editing locations - marriages

When names appear on the Location Master List under "People using this
list", the locations may be
birth, death, or events.  Marriage locations are included as well, but
highlighting a person and clicking on the "Edit" button doesn't give you
an easy way to get to the marriage (unless you entered the marriage as
an event) because, as we've been discussing on another thread, Legacy
takes you to an edit box for each individual, not to the Family View.
Is there a way to get to the marriage easily that I don't know about?

I am editing locations that were entered as "of Budd's Neck".  I want to
remove that location and add a note on the marriage instead.  Right now,
I leave the Locations list, search for one of the individuals, and edit
the location in the family view.

Any suggestions of a better way?