Thank you Ron. I saw a web program (what they are called escapes me at the
moment) with a lady who discussed the filing system. However, hers made
numerical sense, children's number could be related to their parents. My
numbers seem to have been assigned in the order in which I entered them. I
am trying to figure how to get them in a more elegant format, as the lady
recommended.

Jane