From: ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How do I include - no issue (children) and exclude
unknown
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:01:42 +0100

Olwyn,

Re your printing of ‘Unknown’, firstly please go
to Options>Customise>Data Format and on the bottom right there is a box
where you can select just to leave blank. Please select this and do your report
again. If the ‘unknown’ still appears I would be grateful if you would report it
as a bug.

It is the same for Pedigree web pages and over
the years I have asked for it to be corrected – maybe you will more
luck!

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.oc.uk/