From: Bob Rowe
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Free Kindle for PC to read "The Official Unofficial
Guide to Using Legacy Family Tree"

If you go to Amazon you can download the free Kindle for PC. I don't know if
there is a MAC version. I use it every day. Ya, I know that some people
don't like to read from the screen, but I don't mind. I have it loaded up on
three machines and Kindle keeps track of where I am in each book on each PC.

Bob