On 24/10/2011 13:59, BF wrote:
> Master Loc List is probably something I don't know about.  I just
> have them listed on the individual page - 'died 3 Mar 1872, then
> under buried - Hillside Cemetery, Toldeo, Chase, KS'.

Any locations that you enter in a "where" field (ie for place of Birth,
Baptism, Death, Burial, Event) are all stored in a long list by Legacy.
  When you want to enter a location you have used before, you will find
that Legacy "remembers" it because it has checked its list and will
autofill the field for you once you've entered a few letters.

When you need to edit a location or delete one or just look at the list
go to View>Master Lists>Location... and make your changes there.

Suppose you had written "Hillside Cemetery, Toledo, Chase, KS" just
once, in Joe Bloggs's Burial location field and you went to Joe's
Information page and changed the address to Topeka.  This would add a
new location of "Hillside Cemetery, Topeka, Chase, KS" to the Master
List but would not delete the incorrect one.  It's probably a good idea
for you to click on Options>Purge unused on the Master Locations screen
as you may have a few unwanted entries.  If you haven't any, no harm done.

--
Jenny M Benson