From: BF
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Not Responding and Backups

Ron, will you lead me by the hand?  With Check Repair, I get:

Error rebuilding Deleted Marriage List.  Error 30-22:  The changes you
requested to the table were not successful because they would create
duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship.  Change the
data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index,
or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.  Would you
like to TRY IT AGAIN?  Y  N Quit

Betty
FL