Hi listers,

Is this a bug?  My tree's highest number today is 20760.  I have set to
reuse abandoned RINS.  In another place I have 20694 individuals in my
tree and have not deleted or merged anyone in at least two days while I
have added at least 50 people. There are 19291 listed in Tree Finder. I
am aware of one tree that has not been included which has about 151
people which still makes only 19442. Nothing adds up. I am trying to
remove most of the unconnected lines. Any idea why these numbers don't
add up? Or how I can locate other unconnected trees not now showing up?

Charlotte