From: my genealogy email
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 8:29 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Geoff: Source List Arrangement?

Kirsten,
For published genealogies, family bibles, etc... I start the name of the master
source with the Surname so that they all sort together, ie. “HALLADAY – Family
bible of so in so Halladay by so in so”; “SMITH – GEDCOM of John Smith
descendants supplied by James Smith, 12-20-2010”.
Hope this helps.
Russ