From: "Brian/Support" <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to show parents and siblings of 'spouses' in a
book?

There are some reports that will include the names of the parents of
spouses but there is no report in Legacy that will include siblings of
spouses.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.