From: Dave Johnson
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 12:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: ge...@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Printing colors on Pedigree Chart

While watching today's webinar, I tried to replicate the color coding on a
printed pedigree chart.  The color coding option works for family group
sheets but not the pedigree chart.

It is my understanding that one need to select reports, chose the "color
text and boxes" option and then select the Format Tab and select the first
option: "Put boxes around individuals".  For some reason, the "Put boxes
around individuals" is all grayed out and not selectable.  Can someone tell
me how to make that option selectable?

I'm running Legacy 7.5.014.

Thank you.

Dave