Hi - Go to the Help Center - then Technical Support. Scroll down to the
Solutions by Error Number. 380 is there; however, 365 is not.

Kay

----- Original Message -----
From: <vwhit...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 12:24 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Run Time Errors

Hello Everyone,

I hope one of your knowledgeable folks can help me. In the past 3 days I
have been getting 2 run-time errors:

Run-Time error '365': unable to load with this context
Run-time error '380': Invalid property value

The first one happens most frequently and they both only happen when I am
in the picture gallery. The problem first happened when I tried to access
the picture gallery and I had the never ending circle and the screen would
not load; ie appeared to be frozen. When I clicked on the X to close, I
would get one of the above errors. The problem appeared to be connected to
a large photo which I had attached after watching Geoff attach a large
photo in his Cemeteries webinar. I had had problems with large photos
before and after watching the webinar, decided the problem must be fixed as
Geoff was not having any trouble.

So, I ran Check/Repair many times, restarted my computer, imported my
database into a new Legacy file (which fixed the problem last time), but no
luck. I resized the problem photo (now 280 kb) and I could now load the
Photo Gallery page with no trouble, except for the errors above which pop
up intermittently when atttempting a copy/paste action.

I am not able to find anything in the Online Troubleshooting Support page,
but I could be missing it.

I would appreciate any help, tips, suggestions, spells....

Vivian

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).