Good morning,

I have been adding gravestones to FindAGrave for a while and wished
there was a way to search it for multiple individuals in my Legacy
family tree.  Thus I have written a program that reads the Legacy
database, then searches FindAGrave for potential matches.  I am making
it available to anyone interested.  I have a webpage (see below) that
explains the program and you can download it from there.  The program
works fine for my Legacy data.  I know that because Legacy is so
flexible, there are many ways to add your data.  If you have any
problems or suggestions for improvements, please send them to my email
(pd...@stny.rr.com).

https://sites.google.com/site/promanowiczsite/find-a-grave-for-legacy-family-tree

Thanks,
Paul Romanowicz