From: Brian/Support
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:04 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to record sources that don't have relevant
information

You could enter the fact that there is no information on your ancestors
as a comment for the Master Source.

The alternative is to enter a General To Do to search that source. In
the results you can record that no useful information was found.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.