Marli,
Wow!  In the past, I have printed this sort of thing, as well as put it into a
.txt file (to be pasted later).  Then I figure out what all information for whom
is included, then set up a source (using clipboard), paste all this into the
source "Text", then enter data for individuals and apply source citations.  That
usually means I don't enter all of this directly into Legacy as soon as I find
it.  I think if I were to copy & paste it immediately directly in, I would set
up a To Do item for the person whose will it is (that's the first bit of info),
and indicate I need to look at the whole thing and update all individuals
involved.  I mean, if I have time right then to set up To Do items for each
person named, then I have time to set up the source and enter the data.  I just
like the hardcopy so I can write notes; it's a learning mechanism thing for me.
 However, my method means the information doesn't show up on reports until I get
it all into the appropriate events (but also, I don't have the sources listed
right there with the facts... they are at the end).

That said, previous discussions here have mentioned how people have events
called "Will" (for the deceased, usually includes transcript and/or image of
will) or "Bequeathed" (for the others mentioned).  Or even using this as a
source on the Father-Child relationship.  I think that most people here would
not leave this sort of information in Research Notes.  These notes represent
results of your research... facts about the individuals.  I would enter them as
events and cite the sources... as soon as you have time to do so.
 --Paula in Texas
Researching:  Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump **Hale (wonder if mine are also from
Canada?) Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald
Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Short Singer Sullivan Weller
Williams