From: Paula Ryburn
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources (email, repository)

Examples of citation as would be printed:

Personal knowledge of Jane Doe, email 11/10/2011
Personal knowledge of John Smith, letter 11/20/2011
Personal knowledge of Laurie Jones, telephone call 11/30/2011

I enter the "email 11/10/2011" in the detail comment and click to print it.
I would enter the transcription in the Text field (or add the image if I've
scanned it) but not print that.

And I guess the repository is me... I either have the email on my computer or
printed and in a binder...?  I don't really use the repository very much.

--Paula