From: Georgia
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:44 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Obituary as a Potential Problem

It has been my practice to enter an obituary as an event so that I can
see at a glance that I have one.

A recent Potential Problem reported "Event date after death date".
Well, yes, I would hope so.  Is there a different way to handle an
obituary or should I just check the box to "exclude from potential
problems"?

I also have several potential problems in which the "Event date is
bad".  This is usually because I have used a range of dates or something
like, Fall 1965.  Is there a help file somewhere that explains what date
formats are "good" in events?

Many thanks,

Georgia