I *strongly* recommend that you close Legacy when you're not working
in it. We've seen too many corrupted databases from computers shutting
down unexpected - from Windows updates which restart the computer,
power dips, power outages, etc.

Also, make sure you do regular backups (File > Backup Family File) to
a location off the hard drive. If it's on the hard drive and the hard
drive crashes, you've lost your backup as well.  Again, something
we've seen way too often!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support