My own son had his birthday wrong by one day on Facebook. It's a good thing I
corrected him!

Roxanne Wolfe

________________________________
 From: Robert  E. Carneal <kentuckygenealog...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Facebook

I hope Millennia doesn't tell me to be quite, but that is my point.  Facebook
is not telling you that, JANE DOE is! Jane Doe is the source, not Facebook!

I.e., I am against crediting Facebook because of this example:

Laura Smith sees Uncle Joe's wife's Jane's birthday on Facebook.  She copies
Jane's birthday into Legacy, and sources Facebook. Ten years later, Laura's son
discover the birthday is wrong by six years.