On 05/12/2011 18:24, Sherry/Support wrote:
> That's a completely different log-in than the one for new.FamilySearch.org
>
> You have to go to new.FamilySearch.org and register for a password to that
> site.

Under "Do I need to register?" the site says "No. You do not need to
register if you already have an account for the new FamilySearch
website, FamilySearch indexing, the Research Wiki, or the new version of
www.familysearch.org.

You may sign in using the user name and password you chose."

--
Jenny M Benson