From: 2marion wimps
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:49 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Picture Links - assistance required please.

Thanks Ron,

Sadly I have folders for each family with several same named sub
folders (Documents, Photos, Census, Misc) under each one! I set it up
years and a quarter ago and have never been able to face changing the
system, which is why I had to do the pictures sub folder by sub folder
when I orginally moved computers.

I still can't work out why the picture location would have changed
when I just restored from a previous backup - I've done this before
and haven't had the problem! I also can't work out why Legacy won't
look in the location when it is told to search and the link is shown
as the E drive.

Marion