From: Jerry
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:54 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Global Removal of Source

Thanks Ron, but I tried that in a previous situation, but I think I
attempted to blank out the detail instead of the name of the source,
which resulted in the source still being there with no detail.

I'll experiment and see what I come up with, but what I don't like about
the SEARCH and REPLACE is that it does not give you the ID or name of
the record that is being updated, so you have to update records blindly.
  Maybe I should suggest an enhancement because that, to me, is a
deficit in the programming.

Jerry - MerriamFamilyTree.org