From: Bob [mailto:byoabm8a4h...@wowway.com]
Sent: 19 December 2011 13:40
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Baptism and Christening

On 2011-12-18 23:33, Colin Liddell wrote:
> I don't think Sherry meant that, what she was saying (in my view) is
> that there is an option to change burial to cremation if you want and
> this can be applied to anyone, it is not overall.

Yes, I understand that.  The problem is that changing an event to a totally
different thing does not eliminate the need for the original unrelated event.
Simply changing the word Buried to Cremated does not mean that you no longer
need a Buried event.

Cremation occurs on a specific date at a specific place.
Burial can also occur and it will be on a different date and a different place.

If I could have only one of those, I would stick with the burial since people
probably are interested in where the final resting place is.  I doubt that
anyone cares when or where the cremation took place.