Legacy can only support Western European fonts. If this character is not in
the Windows Character Map for Western European characters, then Legacy
can't use it.

Doing a little digging around, I found that some of the Hawaiian
characters are Unicode fonts, which Legacy doesn't support at this time,
but we do plan on porting Legacy over to a programming language which
supports thse fonts.

I don't know how soon this will be.

Sincerely,
Sherry