From: Kathy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:17 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Census source changes and Legacy clipboard

I have two questions and probably I should send two separate e-mails but I will
number them.

1.      I have two different types of census sources for several people for one
year – e.g. 1901 census – one is erroneously shown as a census form a book and
the other is from an on-line database.   The correct sourcing is from an
on-line database.   Is there any way to change the source from the book to an
on-line data base so I can combine the two sources and have the correct
sourcing for everyone in the two master sources?   And I do hope this question
makes sense.

2.      Where is the Legacy clipboard?  I have references to missing multimedia
files that are not attached anywhere.  So I assume they are on the clipboard
and if I can remove them from the clipboard, then I won’t be constantly
reminded that I have missing multi-media sources.

Thanks for any insight anyone has on these two problems.

Kathy Jones

www.flyingneedle.ca

mailto:ka...@flyingneedle.ca