Thanks Rob

I followed step three as you advised and the problem seems to be resolved.

jem

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert Runion" <sarge1...@cox.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:35:37 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New Person Entry Error

Jem - I finally got my problem cleared up. As noted by others, Go to Legacy -->
Help Center --> Technical Support  --> Solutions by error number --> click on
error 3021and follow the steps outlined.  The following is a curtailed version,
but after I ran the 'file maintenance' suggestion, Legacy has not produced the
3021 error for several day (thanks be):

3. Run File Maintenance - Check/Repair.  Click on File > File Maintenance >
Check/Repair and follow the prompts.

If the error messages occur during the Check/Repair process, click No to
continue with the repair.  Do step 2 twice if errors are found.

After doing steps 1 and 2, try Legacy again.  If the program works, you can
stop here.  No further repairs are needed.  If the program is still not
functioning correctly, proceed with the following steps.

Bob