Here ya go!  I wish I could do screen shots but I will try

Here is an actual one where I just heard back from a courthouse.

CATEGORY – Marriage Certificate
LOCALITY – Lamar Co, MS Courthouse
TASK NEEDING TO BE DONE – Obtain Wash and Annie’s marriage license
OPEN DATE – 12 Jan 2012
REMINDER DATE – 12 Feb 2012 (I usually put a month)
CLOSE DATE: – 27 Jan 2012

TASK DESCRIPTION -
Request letter sent 12 Feb 2012.

RESULTS -
Lamar County responded back that they don’t have a record of this marriage.  A
new request letter will be sent  to Marion Co.

REPOSITORY -
Lamar County Circuit Court
403 Main Street
Purvis, MS 39475
(601) 794-3470
www.lamarcounty.com

Here is one where I found a book I needed on World Cat.  It happened to be at
the Reese Library (Augusta State Univ) which is near me.  I add these in and
then when I ready to go to the Reese Library I put a filter on so that only the
open Reese Library to-dos will show up and then I can print a list.

CATEGORY – Will
LOCALITY – Reese Library
TASK NEEDING TO BE DONE – Look for Elizabeth Lee’s will abstract
OPEN DATE – 17 JUL 2011
REMINDER DATE – 17 AUG 2011
CLOSED DATE – [I haven’t gone yet!]

TASK DESCRIPTION -
Check the book
Title: Abstracts of the wills of Edgecombe County, North Carolina, 1733-1856