Hello everyone,

 I've had Legacy for years and haven't used it correctly - only adding data.
Now, I'm attempting to learn all its "ins and outs" - Jan and Feb in the
north are good for doing this.  I'm cleaning up my locations Master List and
need some help because it is a mess.   Right now I have three questions as
I'm struggling the "best" method for entering data.

 1.  When a location is shown on the list, is there a way to trace it back
to see the document it relates to?

 2.  Where does one place the name of the cemetery - in the space for
location for the "Individual Information" or in the "individual's event" or
in the "event notes"?

3.  Where does one place the address of an cemetery or individual - in the
space for "Individual Information" or in the "individual's event" or in the
"event notes"?

 If it is better to ask each question separately - tell me and I will do.

Thanks for your ideas, I surely appreciate your time to answer.

Barb